Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time.... sigh

Been so busy lately that time flies without knowing it. CNY went like a passing wind which manage to brush my soul a tender bit. Nothing much being felt. Maybe i am too old already for this things. Too old and feeble to enjoy the celebration. So many things happened lately. This includes me being a rubbish dump for unwanted follow up. I just don't understand what is going around the minds of people. Simply can make some funny decisions and expect i will be absolutely happy about it. I actually thought that i am a living dummy instead of a normal human. People just keep on piling on me just because i never say no? Does that makes me eligible to take all the shit....... i wonder...........
This morning is supposed to be a nice Saturday being totally ruined by a "delicate" SMS the night before. Well, like people say..... can't deny it, then accept it. So i accepted the task and poof!!! there goes my Saturday. Furthermore, today i got punched up and down by client of things i don't even know or do! Oh!! how lucky !! This is the result of being a good dumpster. I got nagged for 20 minutes by client and the client keep on showing me a "black" face... What did i do to deserve this? Is it because i stepped on the wrong "tail" lately? There is a bunch of question i keep on asking myself.... the most wonderful part is that.... these take overs are not even beneficial to my performance also... how grateful is that............
I am the shadow people behind job who does not have the rightful name but owns all the dirty shit. If the job gets nicely done, the first owner gets all the credit. Do people ever ask who is the shadow behind? Basically, they ignore the presence of these people. These people exists to help, serve and never complain as well as never claims the credit too.
Really fed up with my self at times. But nothing can be done.... i has always been like this since i knew myself...... well i had been living like this for 26 years... i might as well let it be. May one or two complain at times but usually i will never say NO. Is it a sickness with no cure?..Who knows....

No comments: