Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogging...

Hey all! I would also like to contribute to some Kay-Pohness in here. So, pls bear with me k!Hehe! I've never before felt compelled to blog...firstly cos I'm technologically challenged...and secondly cos there's nothing much goin on in my everyday life (SOME of u would know!) at the current moment, that is interesting enough to the extend that it deserves to be blogged! :D Being unemployed for a month or so now, I could conclude that it is not all a bed of roses as many would thing. I know I know...many of u would go, "WAt a BRAT! Get to sit ard doin nothing the whole day and SHE's complaining?! ish ish ish!" :D It was great! The first few weeks! I got to spend time with my family, fuss ard my other half, cook, bake lovely cupcakes, basically, I got to do all the things I've nvr had enough time to do. And then as the weeks go by, I got hit by the harsh reality that I'd probably nvr get employed in the nearest time. Which scared me to bits cos I nvr wanna be that GIRL who's living off her daddy still. I wanna be my OWN! I wanna be successful too! You can say it's peer pressure, cos I'm constantly surrounded by practising professionals who are top players in their professions, be it audit to tax to law to engineering to medicine! You know who you guys are ~wink wink~ ;) But everyone has been SOOO supportive (that's the power of frens and family, not to mention ex-colleagues too!). Now, after the long break, I've nvr been more positive and energised to take on the next challenge, no matter how puny and insignificant, I'mma give my best again. :D My warmest regards and best wishes go to the VTs who will be finishing their internships with the Firm. May these experiences not only equip you with the fundamentals of the profession, but also shape you as individuals with high compassion and integrity. I really really do miss the moments we've shared, the banters and laughters. Fret not! Each and everyone of you will be chucked into my dusty lil frenship box! To those still at "war" out thr, muahaha... the truth shall prevail and you guys shall WIN! As GBB always says, "WIN UNTIL FINISH!" Muahahaha!! cChaos for now! Muax!! :D

2 comments:

sHusHi_FthR said...

i know you miscellaneous...
hehehehehehe... thanks for leaving some msg in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Haiz.. everybody moved on someday... Best wishes to you. Must keep dropping articles here (^^)