Thursday, November 27, 2008

Haizz... kena again!!!

I wanna burst liao... okok my head not my whole body!!! I kena cukup cukup from my colleagues... haizz haizz..... i know this will come but but hor... i thought i might escape one mah....

Aiyoyo why why must i have to write (T.T) (sobbing... crying.... continuosly... buckets of tears... wringing towels... mopping floor of tears)

Hmm.... ok lah at least i finish writing the article already.... (if not kena chase by the auditor cum editor "shushi fthr")

2 comments:

sHusHi_FthR said...

angugu angugu...dun angry me la senior...!!! but then not i the once that want it le..our HOD want it le...

senior ar...now i in trouble with hypak EE. damn long like what u told me le. shit!!!! blur2..

Gandingan SuKa Kay PoH said...

stop contribute water .....later banjir satu melaka dah lar kat east coast every day raining and i don think i can go back this coming raya...

itu kan biasa...work as auditor