Monday, December 8, 2008

Exam blues

Tomorrow would be the "Dreaded Day" for all ACCA students; especially those who have gone for WEEKS and WEEKS (some even MONTHS) of study leave! Ok...I'll tone down on the drama :P not Dreaded Day la, just simply Exam Day. But some may even be looking forward to tomorrow, to be able to 'output' all the 'inputs' all this while (if not, they'll explode!).
I remember when I was a student myself...which was not too long ago (just to comfort myself, pls bear with me) :P I dreaded EXAMS...for one reason only...of doing badly and disappointing those who have had high hopes in me.
Whatever the reason may be, I believe all you guys have prepped yrself up for the paper. You know wat to expect and how to tackle it. Go with an open mind, take in the moment, and just let it flow. You'd be surprised how a relaxed mind can work wonders to yr advantage during tensed moments like these.
I give you all my best wishes and GO GET EM! :D

No comments: