Saturday, December 13, 2008

Front sea, back mountain

People must be wondering why so suddenly this person has some short circuit in the left and right brain. Oh ho... i dun have short circuit but it the saying of Chinese that when a place is facing the sea and backing the mountain should be abundance of fortune that never depleted for a few generations (kononnya). I actually does believe in such absurb thinking as there are no logic behind this senseless thinking.

Then the real life example kicks in with all the goodness of the reality flavour where i saw many many successful business are in such "wind water" aka "feng shui". Believe it or not, but this is really no crap talking of mindless blabbering. Must be all the nutrients of the mountain are flowing profusely into the pockets of the owners; the tide risng to fill any creeks and crooks that had been left out by the mountain nutrients. (okok that's my own thinking ... being no logical sense behind such words but at least there are some scientific truth in my words ... hummph)

As a matter of fact, i think i would like my future abode to be in such wind water. Should be nice if mountain nutrients and sea water coming at me at the same time. Should be doubly fat (Money wise muahahah)

I think there is a rubbish mountain behind my house and the seaside is at the front (though a bit far far far far far away but still is at the FRONT) I am going to it back and relax ad let the nutrients and water seep in..... though i am obviously fat already kekekek

No comments: